- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Raining Cats” and Studio G “With Love”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny Dot-to-Dot
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug
- Trim – Model Crafts
- Punches – Marvy Uchida and Recollections
- Rhinestones – Queen & Co.
This Valentine was made for the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration: Challenge 13. I used the sketch (Sketch 121) as a point of departure. This card has lots of polka dots and texture. Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps – Inkadinkado “Peony Print” and Hero Arts “Live Life” sentiment set
- Border punch – EK Success
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Big Scalloped Circles Large”
- Embossing powder – JudiKins Azure Patina Rustique
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Cardstock – WorldWin
- Kraft paper
This is another card for the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party. I made this for the Sand & Sea VCMP Challenge #6. For this challenge we are to use blues and tan. I used some embossing powder for the heat-embossed sentiment that has sort of a sandy quality as well. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Stampendous “Icing Fluffles” and The Cat’s Pajamas “Take the Cake”
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Colorwheel: Kite Strings”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Another card featuring “Fluffles.” He (or she?) is a favorite in our house! I made this for the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party challenge #5: It’s a Party. We are challenged to make birthday cards in this one. This card would be nice for a Hero to send to any loved one, but particularly a child. Thanks for visiting.