- Stamps – Inkadinkado “Peony Print” and Hero Arts “Live Life” sentiment set
- Border punch – EK Success
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Big Scalloped Circles Large”
- Embossing powder – JudiKins Azure Patina Rustique
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Cardstock – WorldWin
- Kraft paper
This is another card for the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party. I made this for the Sand & Sea VCMP Challenge #6. For this challenge we are to use blues and tan. I used some embossing powder for the heat-embossed sentiment that has sort of a sandy quality as well. Thanks for stopping by.