- Die cuts – made from Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Blossom Tags and Accents” – colored with Ranger Distress Inks
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Stella Ruby”
- Sentiment stamp – Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
This is a really simple card made with floral die cuts colored with Distress Inks and some pretty patterned paper. This is the sample card for the April challenge for a card group I belong to–the challenge is to make floral cards. I enjoyed putting together the flower from the die cuts and applying color with the Distress inks to match the paper. Have a great day and I’ll see you back here soon.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, die cuts, flora, stamping | posted in Cardmaking Friends, General Cards, OWH
- Stamps – Inkadinkado “Peony Print” and Hero Arts “Mother’s Day Message”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Tiny Bubbles”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- ColorBox Chalk inks and ribbon from stash
I made this card in response to a challenge from a group of cardmaking friends. The technique involves stamping an image on a die cut label and then running the shape through an embossing folder. I want to play with this some more–you learn things by making the first one! This will go with my Mother’s Day shipment to OWH. Thanks for visiting.
Leave a comment | posted in Cardmaking Friends, Mother's Day, OWH
- Patterned paper – Graphic 45, “Tropical Travelogue Colllection: Rainforest”
- Stamps – Northwood Stamps “Capital For You” and Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings” (little sprig)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Die cut – Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Fancy Tags”
- Ribbon – Offray
This is a very simple sketch a group of us challenged ourselves to use. Sometimes the simpler the sketch, the more challenging it is! The tropical patterned paper here is the star, to be sure. Thanks for stopping by.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, leaves, stamping | posted in Birthday Card, Cardmaking Friends, Challenges, Clean & Simple
- Image – Crafter’s Digital Art Center Challenge #9 – Digistamps 4 Joy
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Two”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Ribbon – Offray “Innercircle Green”
- Embellishment – K&Company “Glad Tidings Words”
I made this card based on the December Sketch at Cardmaking Friends, using one of the Crafter’s Digital Art Center #9 images. This image is by Digistamps 4 Joy.
1 Comment | posted in Cardmaking Friends, CDAC, Challenges, Christmas