- Stamp – Impression Obsession “Solid Florals: Bleeding Heart” and Inkadinkado “Happy Birthday”
- Ink – Tsukineko Kaleidacolor “Creole Spice” Rainbow pad
- Patterned paper – Little Yellow Bicycle “Purple Pansy”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this card using the sketch at Clean & Simple #162. I stamped the sillhouette image with clear embossing powder and then brayered the rainbow ink over it. I popped up the image for a little dimension. Thanks for visiting.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in Birthday, Clean & Simple
- Patterned papers – Holiday Greetings Collection (manufacturer unclear)
- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Penguin Pandemonium” clear set
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
I made this card for Operation Write Home, using the OWH Sketch #91. I am trying to finish up my Christmas cards to meet the October 31st deadline, so that the OWH shippers can send lots of cards off to the troops. Thanks for the visit!
1 Comment | posted in Christmas, OWH