- Stamp – Fred B. Mullett – “Fleur 2”
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Fleur de Lis Rectangles”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ribbon – manufacturer unknown
I learned this background technique on Operation Write Home “Stars & Stamps” this week, put together by Cindy O. I used Copic markers and Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution to create the background for this flower stamp. This stamp was created by Pacific Northwesterner Fred Mullett who has wonderful nature-inspired images. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamp – My Sentiments Exactly “Happy Valentine’s Day”
- Patterned papers – all from GCD Studios “Rose Colored Glasses” collection
- Buttons – Doodlebug Design “Red Hearts”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ric Rac and twine from stash
I was inspired by the current sketch at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps: Sketch Challenge #97 when making this card. I always like paper piecing, so this was a fun pattern to use. I’m putting together valentines to ship off for the troops soon, so this is another for that shipment. Thanks for the visit!
- Crab image – Tiffany Doodles digital art – c/o Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC) progressive challenge (colored with Copic markers)
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and “Lacey Circles”
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Bashful Dot” and Bazzill Basics and Bazzill Bling
- Letter stickers – Making Memories “Metro Alpha Black”
- Ribbon – Michael’s
I used the Clean and Simple sketch #168 as inspiration for this card. The design has a nice way to frame the crab! This digital artwork is featured in the current progressive challenge at CDAC. Thanks for stopping by.
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey – “Green at Heart: Kelly,” K & Company “Jubilee Purple Burst”
- Cardstock – BoBunny pink flourish and Bazzill Basics
- Sticker – “Peel Offs: Birthday Words”
- Punch – Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch
I made this card using Sketch 245 over at CPS. I used papers that were produced by different companies, but somehow matched each other just fine. A very simple card. Thanks for the visit.
- Stamp set – The Cat’s Pajamas “Presto” (both rabbit/hat and sentiment) – image colored with Copic markers
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Twenty” and “Ribbon Banners”
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “a la Carte: Balsamic”
- Cardstock – solids – Bazzill; Dots – BoBunny “Wine Dot”
This stamp set couldn’t have been more perfect for my needs this week. I just happened to spot it on the Cat’s Pajamas’ site last week and quickly ordered it, knowing that I planned to make cards to present to Trenton’s magic mentors at their magic show tonight. Not a lot of time, but I got the set very quickly (Thank you!) and went about making four of these cards for the mentors. I was inspired by the current Clean & Simple sketch #167 for the card design. I colored and cut out the bunny image and popped it up, along with the sentiment banner, for some dimension. It was fun to layer this card with the different patterns and textures. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Stampendous “Fluffles Wuv” set; PSX “Be Mine”
- Patterned papers – Paper Salon “First Blush: Cross My Heart” and Basic Grey “Green at Heart: Veggies”
- Cardstock – BoBunny (pink flourish) and Bazzill Basics
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Four”
I was inspired by a tutorial on Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps to make a layered card. I am making Valentines to send off to the troops right now, so I thought I’d use one of my Fluffles stamps for this one! I colored Fluffles with Copic Markers and added several layers to the card to make colors stand out. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Magenta Cat of the Month Collection, “Victor”
- Patterned paper – K & Company “Wild Raspberry Green Leaves”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics and Bazzill Bling
- Border punch – Martha Stewart “Garden Rail” edger punch
This week’s challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps is to make a card for any occasion without a sentiment on the front. I found that I’m unusual in that I like to design card without sentiments! They can be used for many reasons and they just make me feel more freedom when designing. So this was a pretty easy challenge for me, I guess! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon.
- Patterned paper – K & Company “Smitten Heart Stripe”
- Stamps – Stampington & Company, Christine Adolph collection “Scroll Heart Small” and A Muse Art Stamps “Happy Valentine’s Day”
- Die Cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Scalloped Rectangles”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ribbon – Best Value Organdy Ribbon
Welcome to my 150th post! I used the current sketch at Operation Write Home – Sketch #95 – to make this card. It is pretty simple and shows off the Valentine heart paper and the scrollwork on the heart stamped image. Thanks for visiting today!
- Image – Digital image by Elephantastic, made available at Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC)
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Lime Twist” collection
- Die cut – Labels Seventeen
- Stamp – Cat’s Pajamas “Smells Like Cake” clear set – Happy Birthday
I was inspired by the current sketch at Unscripted Sketches – #132 . I kind of switched it up a little bit, but the concept is definitely there. I used a digital image created by Elephantastic that was provided in the CDAC Freebie Progressive Challenge. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Magenta “Heart” and My Sentiments Exactly “Happy Valentine’s Day”
- Embossing folder – Darice “Layered Heart Background”
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Blush Dot” and Bazzill Basics
- Ribbon – Best Value organdy ribbon
I made this card for the Valentine Mid-Week Thowdown Challenge at Operation Write Home this week. I’m pulling out my Valentine-related stuff from my stash to make some more OWH cards in the next week or so to meet the next shipping deadline. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!