- Patterned paper – Cosmo Cricket “Remnant” (both sides)
- Stamp – Rubber Soul “Happy Birthday”
- Die Cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Fancy Tags Two”
- Rose – Prima Flowers
I made this rosy birthday card using the latest sketch at Card Positioning System (CPS): Sketch 239. Thanks for visiting.
- Bat image – Cosmo Cricket “Haunted” cardstock stickers
- Candy accents – K&Company Spooktacular collection
- Patterned papers – Rusty Pickle “Addams Family: Wednesday” and spiderweb paper from my stash (unknown)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Cuttlebug embossing folder – “Dots”
Time to make Halloween cards! I used the Card Patterns Sketch #136 for this one. I was able to use a lot of bits and pieces, since I have so many for Halloween, to paper piece this card. Thanks for the visit and I’ll see you soon.