- Stamps – Hero Arts “Three Butterflies” and Printworks “Thank You”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “Soothing Floral” from the “Calm” collection
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Coffee Dot” and “Chocolate Flourish”
- Border punch – EK Success
I made this card using the Clean and Simple Sketch #149, which is this week’s sketch there. I really like this sketch. The verticle and horizontal bands of pattern are really nice together, yet it is a simple design. The browns and pale greens are sort of soothing, almost Fall colors. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – from Inkadinkado “Silhouettes” set
- Snowflake punch – EK Success
- Border punch – EK Success
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Patterned papers – from Basic Grey “Jovial” collection
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This card was made using Operation Write Home’s Sketch #78. I need to make some Fall and Winter holiday cards to ship to OWH this week, so we’ll see how I do. This was a fun sketch to use the snowflakes with. Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps – Leaf – Ann-ticipations and Sentiment – Memory Box “Fall Combo”
Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Archaic: Ancient,” BoBunny “Flourish”
I used the Card Positioning Systems Sketch #226 for this card design. I always like to use fall colors and leaves in my cards. Thanks for checking-in.
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey (6″ paper pad) “Out of Print”
- Cardstock – BoBunny Dots
- Brads – Little Black Dress Designs
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Curved Rectangles”
- Miss You – computer font: “Pristina”
I made this card for the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps “Miss You” challenge. I will be sending it off next week to my shipper with the rest of my cards. I was inspired by a Card Positioning Systems sketch for the design, with a little improvisation. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp – Kodomo, Inc., “Dancing Mouse”
- Patterned paper – Creative Imaginations by Samantha Walker (both sides)
- Cardstock – BoBunny
- Velvet Ric-Rac – source unknown
I used the latest sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping this week: Clean & Simple Sketch #148. The sketch was pretty different for me with the circles and I really liked it. This is a favorite stamp of mine that I’ve had for a few years. I plan on adding this card to my Operation Write Home box to send off next week. Thank you for visiting.
- Patterned papers – Pink Paislee “Butterfly Garden” collection
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and Memory Box “Valerian Flourish”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Flower – KaiserCraft
- Flower center – made with Bottle Cap, Inc. image with Epoxy Dot overlay
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #199. Paper edges and the flower were inked with ColorBox Chalk Ink for some added color. The flourish die is very intricate–something pretty new from Memory Box. The papers and image are new materials I put together for Stampin’ Cat Studio for today’s What’s New, Pussycat? open house. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
- Stamps – from The Cat’s Pajamas “Candyland Christmas” set
- Patterned papers – Echo Park: “Wrapping Paper” and “Garland”
- Pearls – Queen and Company – grass green
We are gathering our Fall and Winter holiday cards for Operation Write Home now. The troops need a lot of holiday cards, so we are challenged to make them now for the shippers. So we begin with the OWH Christmas in July challenge to get us going. I chose this is a fun stamp set from The Cat’s Pajamas to get me going, since it not only has this dog, but it has a cat and a few PENGUINS, too! I colored the image with Copics and finished off the edging around the green paper with opaque white pen “stitching.” Thanks for visiting and Happy Howlidays!