- Prima Marketing silicone mould: Vintage Art Decor “Trifles”
- Prima Marketing Paper Clay
- Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint: Mermaid Sparkle and Metallique Deep Waters
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz – “String” and “Houndstooth”
- Texture Paste – Finnabair Art Basics Light Paste Opaque Matte
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Handmade (by me) collage tissue
- Tissue wrap – Tim Holtz Ideaology “Postale”
I created this pair of tags by layering papers, paint and ink and then topping them off with a painted piece that I molded from paper clay. I began by adhering some collage tissue and Tim Holtz patterned tissue wrap. I applied Distress Inks and then added some texture paste through a stencil. I painted the paper clay pieces with metallic paints and adhered them, along with the sequins. I inked the edges of the tags and tied some ribbon at the top of each.
For a closer look, here are some additional photos.
Thanks for stopping by.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes