- Stamps – Inkadinkado – Trick or Treat
- Patterned paper – Echo Park – Bat Festival
- Inks – Ranger Distress Oxides: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
- Stickers – Jolee’s – Trick or Treat Bags
- Sentiment – DCWV – The Midnight Stroll
I created the background with several Distress Oxide inks and then stamped the Inkadinkado image in black onto it. I layered the patterned paper and the stamped image onto the card base. I cut the Trick or Treat sentiment from a piece of printed cardstock. I distressed the edges of the image and sentiment just by running scissors over the edge of the paper until it got a bit ragged. I adhered the stickers that really look like candy along the right hand side of the card (it must have flown out of the trick or treat bags!).