- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Big Cups”
- Dies – The Cat’s Pajamas “Scalloped Duo Dies”
- Stencil – Stencil Girl Products S319 – “Scribble Blooms”
- Inks – Ranger Distress Oxide inks: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, and Worn Lipstick. Ranger Distress Inks: Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Copic markers
I created the handmade background using Distress Oxide inks through a stencil and repeated the Summer colors with papers and Distress inks. The penguin was colored with Copic markers and popped up to add dimension. The sentiment stamp and the penguin are from the same set from The Cat’s Pajamas–I always like the sentiments! I am pleased to participate in the 2017 Summer Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by.