- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas, “Hello Pumpkin”
- Dies –
- The Cat’s Pajamas, “Leaves”
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz Alterations – “Mixed Media” (used for dry embossing)
- Embossing powder – Detail Black
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
I created this card for the TCP Challenge #322 – Embossing. This stamp set is one of my absolute favorites! It combines penguins and pumpkins–what could be better? I embossed the image with black embossing powder and then colored it with Zig Clean Color markers. I fussy-cut the image and arranged the die-cut leaves around it. I used the Sizzix die to emboss the pattern on a green panel for a backdrop. I photographed my card on our only normal shaped pumpkin that seems to be maturing in our garden this year, just to set the mood! Thanks for visiting.