- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz “Bird Crazy”
- Simon Says Stamp – “Happy and Smile” set
- Dies –
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz Framelits “Bird Crazy”
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Corner punch – Fiskars “Spiral”
- Patterned paper – Lawn Fawn “Beachside: Deep Sea”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I think this is a pretty wild bird, so it fits perfectly for The Paper Players Wild Thing Challenge. The background was made with Gelatos and water. Some of the Gelatos were metallic, so there is a subtle sheen. I colored the bird with Zig Clean Color markers and a water-brush. I popped him up inside the circle frame and that dimension almost makes him look like he’s swinging on it. Thanks for visiting today.
May 17th, 2016 at 4:34 pm
He is definitely a wild lookin’ bird! Great coloring job–thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
May 18th, 2016 at 8:55 am
Love your wild bird, great background too.
May 18th, 2016 at 11:38 am
LOL, this IS a wild bird, makes me giggle! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!
May 20th, 2016 at 4:55 am
LOVE the way you showed off this fun bird stamp!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper players!