- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Mom + Me”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Mom + Me” and “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Patterned paper – DCWV – “Nana’s Nursery Baby Boy” paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Glitter – Martha Stewart – “Snow”
- Copic markers
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink “Walnut Stain” (ink pad and marker)
I created this card for my Mom on Mother’s Day. I framed the image with some circle die-cuts cut from patterned papers. I added some plaid patterned paper for the Plaid Challenge #87 at Addicted to CAS. There was a little bit of glitter on the background paper and I added more glitter to the pink stitched frame as well. I colored the owls with Copic markers. Inside the sentiment was “Happy Mother’s Day. You’re a Hoot!” Thanks for visiting.