- Stamp – Flourishes “Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1”
- Die – Spellbinders for Flourishes “Tailor-Made Classic Bookplate”
- Border punch – EK Success “Scallop Diamond” edger punch
- Twine – Little B – Naturals
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Secret Garden: Secret Garden Roses”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card I colored the image with Zig Clean Color markers and blended the colors with a water brush. I chose Mojo Monday Sketch #440 to showcase the violets on the bookplate die-cut. I wrapped the background with some natural colored twine to bring out the light color of the trim in the image, tying it all together visually (so to speak!). Thanks for visiting.