- Die cuts made from:
- Impression Obsession “Snowflakes”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Romantic Rectangles”
- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Happy Birthday” (98164-MM)
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Snow Dots”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
I created this card with the Operation Write Home Mid-month Throwdown in mind. The challenge is to make a Winter birthday card and I immediately thought snowflakes. I used an embossed background featuring snowflakes and added a couple of die cut snowflakes as well. Even the edge of the sentiment die cut fits in with the lacey snowflake look. Thanks for stopping by today.