- Stamp – The Cat’s Pajamas from the “Polar Holiday” set
- Tag – Die cut from Simon Says Stamp die “Medium Tags”
- Snowflake – Impression Obsession “Snowflakes” die
- Patterned papers – GCD Studios “Joyful Peace Collection: Candy Lane, Yorkshire Pudding and The Holly and the Ivy”
- Twine – The Cat’s Pajamas “Divine Twine: Peppermint”
- Wink of Stella Brush
- Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
For this card, I used the sketch at The Cat’s Pajamas TCP Tuesday #278 Challenge. This cute little dapper penguin is from The Cat’s Pajamas. I applied Distress Ink to the edges of the tag to match it to the patterned papers. I painted the snowflake behind the tag with the Wink of Stella brush pen for some nice shimmer. This also fits the bill for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS Challenge #51 – Code Word: Tag. Thanks for visiting.