- Flower stamp – Hero Arts “Outline Flowers”
- Sentiment stamp – Hero Arts “Whimsical Happy Birthday”
- Ranger Distress Markers
- Crystal Stickers – Mark Richards Enterprises – Clear Round 2mm
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Kraft card base – Paper Accents
- Stampendous Detail White embossing powder
I made this card based on a lesson in the Clean and Simple 2 class I’m taking. I stamped the background in VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I chose a few flowers to color with Distress Markers. I also heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up on a banner at the top of the card. I added a little bling for the flower centers of the smaller flowers and that’s it! This will be nice to add to my Operation Write Home box. This week’s OWH Midweek Throwdown is for birthday cards, since there is a little shortage of birthday cards to send over to the troops. Thanks for stopping by today.