- Background stamp – Penny Black “Damask”
- Butterfly stamp and die – Hampton Art Stamps and Spellbinders “Butterflies”
- Pearls – Queen and Company and Kaiser Craft
- Patterned paper – SEI “Field Notes”
- Inks – Ranger Adirondak Lights “Cloudy Blue” and Distress Inks and markers in Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Mulled Lavendar, and Dusty Concord
I was inspired to create this card based on the Clean and Simple 2 class I’m currently taking on Online Card Classes. The instructor for this technique was Shari Carroll. I created the background using shipping labels stamped with my background stamp, cut-up, and then off-set. I colored the butterfly stamped image with Distress markers and edged with Distress ink. More Distress ink was added to the background with the pearls. This was a very fun technique to try and the Penny Black stamp is really beautiful. Thanks for stopping by.