- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Smells Like Cake” clear set
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities – Classic Ovals and Lacey Ovals
- Border punch – EK Success
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Lime Rickey” 6 X 6″ pad
- Buttons – Buttons Galore and More – “Vintage Button Bonanza” and Stampin’ Up “Designer Brights Collection”
- Flower punch – EK Success
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Wow. It is sort of amazing that in a year and a half of having this blog, this is my 300th post! So that is 300 cards! Woo Hoo!
This challenge was to follow a specific recipe at 365 Cards for Day 210 for a Surprise Guest Spot. The recipe is:
4.25 x 5.5 card
1 Stamped image (digi or rubber)
3 different ribbons
1 patterned paper
The real challenge for me in following this recipe was the three different ribbons on one fairly small card. It is fun to follow a specific recipe and see what I can come up with. Thanks for stopping by!
Please Leave a Reply