- Stamps – Hero Arts “Sweet Owls”
- Patterned papers – MME “Reunion” collection
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Large paper punches – Marvy Oval Mega and Giga Punches
- Border punch – Martha Stewart
- Embossing Folder – Sizzix “Bohemian Lace” set
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I used Sketch #139 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps to make this card. It was fun to use this owl set and kind of match up the colors with the papers. I colored the owl and branch with Copic markers and popped up the owl oval with dimensional adhesive. I rounded the top corners of the card base to repeat the rounded corners on the die cut. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.