- Die cuts – K & Co. Rob and Bob “Halloween Words and Icons”
- Embossing folder – We R Memory Keepers “Gemstones”
- Patterned paper – Pebbles “Trick or Treat”
- Ranger Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
This is another card I created with the Halloween die-cuts that I’ve had for a number of years. The background is dry embossed with distress ink applied to the “hills” of the texture. This adds a subtle purple outline of the pattern on the grey cardstock. I sprayed it all with Perfect Pearls mist to give it a nice sheen. Thanks for visiting.
Please Leave a Reply