- Paper beverage napkin – Lady Jayne “Celebrate Floral Heart”
- Stencils –
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz Collection “Flames”
- Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media “Viney”
- Prima-Finnabair Art Basics 3-D Gloss Gel
- Stamps – Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media “Scribbly Flowers”
- Deli paper
- Dina Wakley Media acrylic paint – magenta, lemon, lime and white
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology tissue tape – “Laboratorie”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- OHTO Fude Ballpoint Pen – black
- Krylon gold metallic pen
- Black Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this mixed media card beginning with a beverage napkin that I adhered to a piece of Bristol paper with gel medium. I stamped and lightly painted some deli paper and added tissue tape to the piece. Then I applied the 3-D gloss gel through a couple of different stencils and allowed that to dry into a nice textured coating.
I have included a detailed photo so you can see the texture of the stenciled 3-D gel medium. It is pretty cool!
I loosely outlined the heart with the Fude Ball pen and then ran my metallic gold pen around the entire card, topping it off with a piece of ribbon and some sequins. I mounted the piece onto a black card base. It is amazing what you can do with a paper napkin! Thanks for visiting.