- Stamps – Darcie’s set JCS165
- Dies –
- My Favorite Things Die-namics #466 – “Sun, Moon & Stars”
- Little B “Circles”
- Spellbinders Edgeabilities “Classic Ric Rac”
- Patterned papers
- Echo Park “A Perfect Summer: Chevrons”
- KaiserCraft Ubud Dreams (from 6-1/2″ paper pad)
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
In honor of the solar eclipse we experienced here in the path of totality, I made a card featuring the sun! I used a stamp set I’ve had for a number of years by Darcie’s. It was fun to repeat the sun’s rays with the die-cut from My Favorite Things and repeat the chevron from the paper with the die-cut made with the Spellbinder’s Ric Rac die. The sequins are an iridescent yellow, but they look pretty orange in the photo. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge: Happy Little Stampers – August Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
August 22nd, 2017 at 7:21 pm
How cute and creative =)
August 30th, 2017 at 12:08 pm
Such a cute and happy card!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!
August 31st, 2017 at 11:32 am
Your design reminds me of sunny days by the sea, such fun.
Thanks for sharing at HLS anything goes with dies. 🙂