- Carabelle Studios – “Imagine a Scarecrow”
- Stampers Anonymous – Art of Brett Weldele “Trick or Treaters”
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz “Houndstooth”
- Ranger – Dina Wakley Media “Spaced Dots”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Hickory Smoke and Wilted Violet
- Patterned paper – Carta Bella “Spooky” collection
- Kraft cardstock
I created this card on World Cardmaking Day. It was fun to see what I could do with these stamp sets. I stenciled the background with Distress Inks and used a little bit of sparkly twine to set off the crow image.I hope it isn’t too spooky for you! Thanks for stopping by!