- Carabelle Studios – “Imagine a Scarecrow”
- Stampers Anonymous – Art of Brett Weldele “Trick or Treaters”
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz “Twisted”
- Ranger – Dina Wakley Media “Spaced Dots”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Walnut Stain and Carved Pumpkin
- Kraft and orange cardstock
In honor of World Cardmaking Day on October 1st, I hosted a make and take at Runaway Art and Craft Studio. We played with this stamp set from the French company, Carabelle Studios and I made several cards with it. I stamped the scarecrow on orange cardstock and fussy cut him. The background is stenciled with Distress Inks and the sentiment is from the Stampers Anonymous set. Thanks for visiting.