- Stamps – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band” set
- Die – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden” 6″ X 6″ paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock – Fog
- Copic markers
- Stampendous embossing powder – Detail White
- Hero Arts spray ink – Unicorn
There are so many cute bunnies in this stamp set from My Favorite Things! I’ve had these stamps and dies for a while, but hadn’t gotten a chance to use them on a card until now. I’m also entering this card in two challenges on the My Favorite Things blog: The Sketch #291 challenge and MFT Color Challenge #50. After I stamped and die cut the bunny, I colored it with Copics to match the MFT color challenge. I popped it up with dimensional adhesive on the patterned paper background that I spattered with white spray ink. I heat embossed the sentiment in white and added the musical notes from the stamp set. Thanks for visiting.
August 1st, 2016 at 8:34 am
very cute, love the little notes above his head!
May 12th, 2023 at 3:05 pm
Very nice blog you havve here