- Stamps – WPlus9 – “Spring Blooms”
- Dies –
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Vintage Labels Three”
- Memory Box “Locina Buckle”
- Memory Box “Amira Flourish”
- Ken Oliver Crafts – Liquid Metals “Metallic Amethyst”
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Textured paper – unknown origin
I created this card for a challenge with a group of friends to make a purple-themed card, as a tribute to a group member who recently passed away. I colored the image background with Ken Oliver Liquid Metals in a nice, metallic amethyst wash. I stamped over it with black ink. I used some lacy die-cuts for visual interest. Thanks for visiting.
July 30th, 2016 at 10:14 am
It turned out just Beautiful, oh how she would have loved it!!