- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Larger Glass”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Rustic Harmony” 6-1/2″ paper pad
- Fiber – Basic Grey
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Ranger Distress Inks – Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
The Shopping Our Stash Challenge #204 is Red, Red Wine. I decided to pull out a nice, wood-mounted stamp I’ve had for a long time for this occasion! I colored the image by applying Distress inks and blending them together, then spritzed it with the Perfect Pearls mist for a nice sheen and a couple of drops of water. Unfortunately, it is difficult to see the effect in the photo! Adding the mist and water gives it a little bit more of an aged look to the vintage image. The strip of trim is from an old Basic Grey pack I also had in my stash. Thanks for visiting today.