- Stamps – Penny Black “Flower Festival” and Hero Arts “Happy Stamp & Cut”
- Die – Hero Arts “Happy Stamp & Cut”
- Patterned Paper – Echo Park “Easter Floral” (both sides)
- Embossing Powder – Stampendous “Sapphire Pearl”
- Enamel Dots – Bella Blvd. “Punch”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
This is a Spring-y Happy card. I tried something different by using a colored embossing powder as an outline for the Copic coloring I did. I had to be careful, because since Copic ink is alcohol based, the color from the embossing wanted to mix in which could cause some muddy colors. Watercolor would have been a smarter route to take. But I made it work! I used the new Hero Arts set for the sentiment die cut and stamp, which I really like a lot! Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by.