- Dies – Memory Box “Perched Reed Bird” and “Woodland Branch”
- Stamp – Avery Elle “Oh Happy Day”
- Patterned paper – Crate Paper “The Pier: Surf Shop” (both sides)
- Brads – Creative Impressions
- Embossing Powder – Stampendous – Aqua
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this clean and simple card, I used the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches (#153). I die cut the bird from cardstock on which I’d blended several colors of Gelatos with a baby wipe. After it was cut, I added a little more color with Gelatos and blended the colors together until I was happy with the look. I was able to match the color of the bird with my embossing powder, which I was pretty pleased about! I picked up the green in the bird and the patterned paper with the brads.
On another note, as far as I know, I don’t have a chicken stamp! The Shopping Our Stash challenge for this week is to create a card with a chicken image (because it is Chicken Month), or to use another type of bird image. So I opted for this little bird. Thanks for visiting today.