- Stamps – Penny Black “Flower Festival” and “Sweet Wishes” and Printworks “Thank You”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Stampendous white and iridescent Embossing Powders
- Watercolors – Twinkling H2Os
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Bling – Mark Richards Ltd.
This card started out with the image stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I then colored the hydrangea with Twinkling H2Os. The embossing powder provided a strong outline and acted as a resist for the watercolor. The outline on the sentiment flag is another Penny black stamp that I heat embossed with some iridescent embossing powder.
I was inspired by Debby Hughes, who is the muse for CASE Study #207 at the CASE Study Blog. I have taken a number of Online Card Classes during which Debby was a guest designer and I’m familiar with her style. Here is a closer look at some detail on my card. Thanks for visiting.