- Die cuts – Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box: Outline Dahlia, Delicate Dahlia, Tilted Banners
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp: Tilted Banner Sayings
- Patterned papers – Echo Park: All About A Boy
- Button embellishment – Heidi Grace Sunshower chipboard button
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Baker’s Twine – Doodlebug Designs
This was a fun card, even though it was a little bit of a stretch for me with the color scheme. It is another I made while taking the Online Card Classes Summer Card Camp 2, which is nearing its end. I got some inspiration from one of the three card sketches offered this week and then selected one of the new color combos shared for us to play with this weekend. I used three different die cuts for this: two for the dahlia blossom and then another for the banner–all from Simon Says Stamp. All of the elements add up to a really brightly colored card! I added faux stitching (dots) around three sides and a little chipboard button in the flower’s center. Thanks for the visit.