- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Forget About the Cake”
- Die – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Ovals”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Seeing Spots”
- Decorative Tape – Glitz “Unchartered Waters”
- Bling – Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
Here is a great rabbit from The Cat’s Pajamas! I colored him with Copic markers and surrounded him with polka dots! I made up the design–didn’t borrow the design from any sketch this time around. I based my color pallet on the colors in the Glitz tape. Thanks for visiting today, and if possible, Go Forth and Eat Cake!
- Stamps – JRL Design “Fly Fishing” and “Fly Fishing 2”
- Sentiment stamp – PSX – “Happy Father’s Day”
- Background stamps for tag and border – Hot off the Press, “Happy Patterns”
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Ranger Distress Paints
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft cardstock
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Several of the stamps I used for this card are some of my very first purchased, circa 14 years ago! The stamps I used with Distress inks on the tag are brand new from Hot Off the Press. This is my first Father’s Day card for Operation Write Home this year. Our deadline is the end of April, so I need to get busy. I used Sketch #72 at Cardabilities for design inspiration. It took me forever to make this card–I just kept messing around with it! Thanks for checking things out today!