- Die cuts – KaiserCraft “Secret Admirer Icons”
- Stamp – Verve Stamps
- Cardstock – BoBunny Turquoise Flourish and Bazzill Bling
- Rhinestones – KaiserCraft and Michael Richards, Inc.
This card features the KaiserCraft Victorian-looking die cuts I picked up recently. I grouped together four different die cut images with the sentiment banner to create the focal point. I used Sketch #79 at Cardabilities for inspiration. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamp – Magenta “Cats of the Month- Limited Edition – Romeo”
- Patterned papers – Authentique 6 X 6 Bundle “Delightful” collection
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders: “Labels Twenty-eight,” “Rose Creations,” and “Foliage Two”
- Brad – Making Memories Shimmer Brads – Black and White
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This is a birthday card for my mom. Today is her birthday: Happy Birthday, Mom! I used the Cardabilities Sketch #75 for inspiration. Mom kind of has a thing for cats 😉 so it seemed appropriate to use on of my Magenta cat stamps. Featuring this made me want to use them more! These papers were fun to use and layer, since the colors are muted it kept the design less busy for this relatively clean and simple designer. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – JRL Design “Fly Fishing” and “Fly Fishing 2”
- Sentiment stamp – PSX – “Happy Father’s Day”
- Background stamps for tag and border – Hot off the Press, “Happy Patterns”
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Ranger Distress Paints
- Watercolor paper
- Kraft cardstock
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Several of the stamps I used for this card are some of my very first purchased, circa 14 years ago! The stamps I used with Distress inks on the tag are brand new from Hot Off the Press. This is my first Father’s Day card for Operation Write Home this year. Our deadline is the end of April, so I need to get busy. I used Sketch #72 at Cardabilities for design inspiration. It took me forever to make this card–I just kept messing around with it! Thanks for checking things out today!
- Stamp – Inkdadinkado “Happy Birthday”
- Die cuts made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Patterned paper – Sandylion “Bordeau Small Leaf”
- Flowers – KaiserCraft and Prima
- Pearl – KaiserCraft
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Ribbon – American Crafts
I made this card using Sketch #62 from Cardabilities. I’ve had this paper in my stash for a long time! It is pretty with a metalic gold edge running through the paper pattern. Thanks for stopping by today.