- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Forget About the Cake”
- Die – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Ovals”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Seeing Spots”
- Decorative Tape – Glitz “Unchartered Waters”
- Bling – Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
Here is a great rabbit from The Cat’s Pajamas! I colored him with Copic markers and surrounded him with polka dots! I made up the design–didn’t borrow the design from any sketch this time around. I based my color pallet on the colors in the Glitz tape. Thanks for visiting today, and if possible, Go Forth and Eat Cake!
Please Leave a Reply