- Stamp – Stampendous “Flower Fields”
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels One”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “PBJ” collection – “Hip Fab” and “Picnic Basket”
- Bling – Queen and Company “Twinkle Goosebumps”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing powder
- Ranger Distress Ink markers
I made this card for the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party that is in progress for the President’s Day weekend. The first challenge over at Scrappin’ Intervention, is the make a card featuring a chevron pattern. I had a number of choices in my stash, but this Basic Grey paper caught my eye. I heat embossed the image with black embossing powder and then used a waterbrush and my Distress markers to color the flowers and leaves. Thanks for visiting today.