- Stamps – Pebbles “Hip Hip Hooray” clear set
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
This is a super simple card using Sketch #199 over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I really like the pinwheels and it will be perfect for a friend of my son who is celebrating his birthday tomorrow. Enjoy your day!
- Stamps – all from Hero Arts OWH set, “Right at Home”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Cardstock – WorldWin and Bazzill
- Embossing powders – Detail white and black – Stampendous
I made this card with inspiration from the Online Card Classes “Stretch You Stamps” class I’m taking. The lesson for Lesson 9 is to use outline stamps, and in this case I embossed various stamped images and put them together. I used the Operation Write Home stamp set from Hero Arts for all of the images. I used complimentary colors (red and green) for some of the main parts of the card, which was our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at OWH Stars and Stamps this week. This is a perfect card for a hero to send home. Thanks for visiting today.