- Stamp – Inkdadinkado “The Aviary Assortment”
- Edger punch – EK Success “Dotted Scallop”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Victoria”
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
I made this background by following a tutorial at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps: Scrappy Backgrounds Tutorial. It is a good way to use up scraps of cardstock since it is made up of thin strips of paper. The texture added by running it through an embossing folder makes it a really rich background. This is my first one, so hopefully my next one will be a little more polished, but it was fun and a different kind of background for me. Special thanks to Cara who put the tutorial together! Thanks for visiting today.