It is time for another chance to make a card in the OWH Be A Rebel – Virtual Cardmaking Party!
This challenge is to make a card using Bright Colors!
We’re having fun making cards on National Scrapbook weekend! How rebellious of us! This is your chance to be challenged to make nine different cards (or more!) by visiting the honorary OWH Rebels. For links to all of the challenges, click the banner above.
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Sun Kissed Stripe” and “Sun Kissed Party”
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Border punch – EK Success “Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch”
This is a pretty simple card where I let the patterned paper do the talking! This is fun BoBunny paper that has lots of different images featured in small squares. I just cut some of them out and layered them with bright colors over black cardstock. Then I popped up the sentiment for a little dimension.
And for another…
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics “Pink Glazed Dots” and WorldWin “Caribbean Colors: Kiwi”
- Ribbon – Maya Road Journey Ribbon “Cool Ribbon Belts Collection”
- Border Punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
This is another card featuring bright colors. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #239 for this one–or at least my interpretation. All of the paper pieces are edged in blue ColorBox Chalk Ink and the stars are colored with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the Party!
I’d love to see your cards featuring bright colors! Please link your card below!