- Stamp – 100 Proof Press “Hello Mouse”
- Die cut made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Patterned papers – from Basic Grey “Eva” 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Rhinestones – Mark Richards “Crystal Stickers: Lavendar”
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop”
I love this mouse image! I colored him with colored pencil (Prismacolors) after I stamped him and popped it up for a little added dimension. I used the current sketch over at OWH Stars & Stamps: OWH Sketch #119. Just a fun card for a note for any occasion. Perfect for Operation Write Home! Thanks for visiting!