- Digital image – Odds and Soxlets (provided by CDAC Progressive Challenges)
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny Back to Basics
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Die cuts made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Deckled Rectangles Large”
- Ribbon – American Crafts
- Flower – Hero Arts with an EK Success sticker in the center
I used Card Patterns Sketch #165 as inspiration to design this card. The digital stamp came to me by way of the Crafters Digital Art Center’s Progressive Freebie Challenge. I colored it with Copic markers with bright and pastel colors. Thanks for visiting today. It is such a busy time right now, my posts have been few and far between!