- Stamps – from Verve stamps “Up, Up & Away” set
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “Campy Trails: Elk Creek Trail”
- Cloud template – Inky Antics
- Stickers – EK Success “Dots Pastels”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics and BoBunny Dot to Dots
This is a card for the Rebellious OWHers who are making cards instead of scrapbooking on National Scrapbooking Day! I decided to paper piece a hot air balloon for this card. I stamped the balloon three times twice on patterned papers and once on white to get some variety on the balloon to piece with. When it was all assembled, I used a stipple brush and my cloud template to create the background. Ironically, I got this template just before the tutorial on OWH this past week on how to make clouds! Enjoy the weekend and the opportunity, should you choose to participate, to make lots of cards for Operation Write Home! My challenge is coming up at 5pm Eastern Time today (8pm Pacific). Come back and join me for more fun! Thanks for stopping by!