- Digital image – Crafting with Jack (colored with Copic markers)
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Ovals”
- Patterned papers – Graphics 45 “Tropical Travelogue Collection: Island Jewel” and BoBunny Back to Basics “Clover Dot”
- Border punch – EK Success “Open Scallop” edger punch
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Stickles – Lime Green and Rock Candy Distress Stickles
I made this card for the current Crafter’s Digital Art Center Progressive Freebie Challenge. I colored the digital image from Crafting with Jack with Copic markers and accented it with Stickles. I’m not used to using glitter, since many of my cards are for Operation Write Home! So this was a little stretch for me! This card will go to an Irish friend. Thanks for visiting today.
Please Leave a Reply