- Patterned papers – Basic Grey, BoBunny
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- Stamp – Pink Paislee “Soiree” set
- Die cut – Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Fancy Tags”
- Corner punch – Marvy Uchida
So this is a pretty loose interpretation of the current sketch (#101) at Operation Write Home. So I’ll call it a banner card and leave it at that! Cutting out my banner was a great way to use little scraps that I just couldn’t throw out. I had lots of patterns going on in these papers, but they all worked together. The banner and sentiment are popped up for some dimension, and the edges of the light cardstock is edged with chalk ink. Thanks for stopping by.