- Stamps – Verve “American Hero” set
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Squares”
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “Campy Trails: Elk Creek Trail”
- Ribbon – American Crafts “Lemon”
- Cardstock – Worldwin and Bazzill
This card sort of fell together. I had all of the pieces and just put them together in sort of a patriotic design. I made this for the current December ODBD Challenge at Operation Write Home. The challenge is to use the sentiment as the main focal point of the card. Since I don’t even include sentiments on the outsides of some of my cards, this WAS a challenge! Thanks for the visit and I’ll see you soon.
December 27th, 2011 at 8:36 pm
Your card came out terrific! I really like the star background echoed by the stars on the sentiment panel.
January 5th, 2012 at 3:09 pm