- Stamp – Printworks “Wonderful”
- Die cut – Nestabilities “Butterflies”
- Patterned paper – Three Bugs in a Rug “Springtime”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
- Ribbon – Offray
I embossed the butterfly die-cut and stippled chalk ink onto it using the die as a stencil to add some color to the butterfly. Kind of a lot of colors going on it, but I guess that makes it cheery.
This card is for Operation Write Home and was made as part of the “Things with wings” challenge. I think about half of the cards I make have butterflies! One remarkable thing that has occurred this week is that the Operation Write Home organization has now officially processed over ONE MILLION cards! This will be one of the second million that they ship out to the troops! Thanks for visiting.