- Floral frame – digital art designed by Catherine Scanlon – I painted it with Twinkling H2Os for some color and sparkle. Cut the frame out and popped up some of the flowers.
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Kassie’s Brocade”
- Patterned paper – Kaisercraft “Chanteuse Collection”
- Sentiment stamp – Northwoods Inc.
I made this card as part of an online class I’m taking from My Creative Classroom, taught by Catherine Scanlon. The class covers different cards using Spellbinders Nestabilities dies. Unfortunately my timing for the class isn’t the best as I don’t have much free time for creating. It is fun anyway.