- Stamp – Fred B. Mullett
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Technique: Colored image with Copic Markers. Distressed image edges and inked with Creamy Brown ColorBox Chalk Ink. Tore bottom edges of cardstock and added two colors of raffia to complete the card.
This is a new Fred Mullett stamp from a series of new images he has. If you ever get a chance to take a class from Fred, I highly recommend it! I met him last year at a class and it was really great, and you can count on high entertainment value to boot!
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Clean & Simple, Design Team, General Cards
- Stamp – “Neko” by Magenta
- Embossing Powder – JudiKins Bronze Patina Rustique
- Cardstock – Core’dinations (Jenni Bowlin)
- Stickers – Outlines Stickers – Anita’s Art Stamps
- Technique – Cut out and edged cat image with Colorbox Chalk Ink (Creamy Brown). Popped image with double-sided tape. Sanded cardstock to lighten the polka-dots. Added the gold sticker lines diagonally across the top right and bottom left corners. Edged card with Colorbox Chalk Ink (Olive Pastel). Made an edition of 12 ATCs.
Leave a comment | tags: stamping | posted in Artist's Trading Cards
- Iris die-cut – K & Company
- Sentiment stamp – “Best Wishes” by Kodomo Inc.
- Pearl stickers – Memory Box
- Die-cut – Nestabilities
- Patterned paper – BoBunny
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
- Used template #128 from Clean and Simple Stamping.
- Technique details: Inked edges with Colorbox Thistle ink and accented iris with Jelly Roll Clear Star pen. Adhered ribbon on top of solid side of BoBunny paper for horizontal strip.
2 Comments | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping | posted in Challenges, Clean & Simple, General Cards
- Stamp – “Three Smiles” by Hero Arts
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Gold photo corners
I made this for a birthday card, stamping with black ink on several different colors and cutting the image apart and offsetting the three pieces. I love this stamp–the hats are wonderful!
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in General Cards
Inspired by a card from the January 2011 issue of Vamp Stamp News. This is my first post here and, as I said, I’ve got to start somewhere.
4 Comments | tags: stamping | posted in General Cards