- Stamp and Die – Newton’s Nook “Purr-fect Present”
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection – Diamond Dot Layering Stencil
- Embossing Powder – Gina K – Champagne
- Mini Action Wobbles – Art Impressions
- Glitter Cardstock – Paper Accents
I created this following the sketch for this month’s Inky Paws Challenge 111 on the Newton’s Nook blog. I really liked the layout of this sketch so when I saw it I knew I had to make a card! I colored the kitty with Copic markers and heat embossed some green cardstock with gold embossing powder for some elegant pattern. The really fun thing about this is that I attached an Action Wobble to the cat–so he wiggles! See below for a wiggly video! The small things in life make me happy!
I’ll be teaching how to make this card in early December at Runaway Art and Craft Studio, along with two other Christmas cards. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!