- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz – “Flutter”
- Flourishes LLC – “Botanical Bookplates”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix/Tim Holtz 3D Texture Fades “Botanical”
- Graphic 45 – Floral Shoppe Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – “Indigo Lilies”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Ovals”
- Pearls – KaiserCraft – Hot Pink
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I love floral images and butterflies, so this card was a joy to make. The floral paper is gorgeous and comes from an amazing collection from Graphic 45. Combining this paper with the new bling cardstock embossed with the new (to me) botanical embossing folder made for some tasty layers. I colored the butterflies with Distress inks using Ranger’s Detail Blending Tools that allowed me to blend the inks in smaller areas. I fussy-cut the butterflies to retain the antennae and popped them up with dimensional adhesive. I scattered a few pink pearls among the butterflies to tie the colors together. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: Always Happy Birthday September Challenge – Happy Birthday
September 14th, 2018 at 4:35 am
Oh this is gorgeous! Love butterflies! The embossing and the colors are just stunning! Awesome job!
September 14th, 2018 at 9:19 pm
I love this card! Navy blue and pink and butterflies!